View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 01:40 PM   #15
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree
Default Re: Best American rock band

I really like Sublime -

Most people think of "What I got" or "Santeria", for good reason as they were the most popular songs played over the air. Don't get me wrong, I think those are good, but I like much of the other stuff better.

"STP", "Same In The End", "Boss DJ", "Prophet", "Seed" (where they seem to switch musical styles every few seconds), "Don't Push", and many more.

There are some great uploads that have surfaced on youtube from people who probably found some 20 yr old VHS packed away in a box somewhere.

Sublime only being 3 members, may have had the best rhythm section for any 3 man band I've ever seen. Though Bradley was usually so messed up he could sometimes not remember his own words, he was a hell of an entertainer had had incredible passion for the music, which is ultimately what makes the live performances so entertaining.

I would have given anything to be in So. Cal seeing them play in someone's back yard circa '91-'93. Eric Wilson is a monster on the bass.