View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
snruter amabon
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
snruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot material
Default Re: What Concert would you have most like to have seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
I came very close to seeing Zeppelin in 1977. I would have been 11 years old. My buddy went to get tickets. There was a riot for tickets and the concert was cancelled

Close second was, we were going to see Nirvana but one dude's girlfriend said she wanted to go to the movies instead so he gave away the tickets. That sucked
Yeah, any Zepplin concert would be one I would like to see. When I was a kid big names used to come to my Brother & Sisters High school to play. Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent, Bob Seegar etc..... used to play in little old Bay City Michigan at a High School football stadium of all places. Those would have been pretty cool shows but alas I was a wee child.