View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #16
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly
Default Re: **USC vs. Davidson GAME Thread**

Looks like weather models are wanting to have the activity cross the Midlands right around game time.

The biggest problem I can see out of this.. is instead of just rain.. there is a chance for actual lightening and thunder. The severe risk is low.. but we all know how safe the guys are when it comes to lightening. I can possibly see the game start delayed until around 8 or a bit after if the models timing is correct... I don't currently see anything to totally kill the game... but it's a weather model. It's almost impossible to predict this stuff... especially when thunder storms could pop up and weaken/get stronger than indicated.

Over the years of studying weather around these parts, if it's generally called to be a big deal... then it doesnt happen. If the chance is low for storms.. it usually happens. Haha.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote