kathym
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
kathym has hatched from the shell
Default Re: **USC vs. Davidson GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Yet again, the weather may interfere with this game. A pretty good chance of rain during the evening time.

GAME IS TELEVISED ON FOX SPORTS SOUTH

South Carolina (30-10) begins a five-game homestand on Tuesday hosting Davidson (23-10) at Carolina Stadium. First pitch is 7 p.m. with the game televised on FOX Sports South and can be heard on the Gamecock IMG network including flagship station, 107.5 FM, "The Game."

South Carolina is ranked No. 8 by the ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll and the NCBWA, No. 10 by Perfect Game, No. 11 by Baseball America and No. 19 by Collegiate Baseball.

LIVE COVERAGE
Radio: Gamecock IMG Radio Network; Flagship 107.5 FM The Game. Derek Scott and Tommy Moody call the action.

Television: FOX Sports South will televise the game. Andy Demetra and Trey Dyson will call the action.

South Carolina - Reed Scott (Fr. RHP) 1-0, 1.17 ERA, 23.0 IP, 5 BB, 17 SO
Davidson - Nick Neitzel (Jr. RHP) 6-0, 2.58 ERA, 45.1 IP, 17 BB, 41 SO

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...042114aac.html
I had set my DVR to record tonight's game on TWC channel 31. They now have a
NBA playoff game listed so after getting no help from TWC, I checked the Fox Sports
web site and they also have the NBA playoff game listed on 31 and the Braves on
channel 21. I could find no phone number to Fox Sports South. I saw the comment from the poster who has Direct TV and they now have our game listed but had the NBA game listed earlier.
kathym is offline   Reply With Quote