View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material
Default Clemson Georgia Game to be Broadcast on SEC Network?

The article linked here,
WILL THE SEC NETWORK CARRY CLEMSON AT GEORGIA?, strongly suggests that the Clemson Georgia game will be carried by the SEC Network.

Knowing how much Clempson fans have hyped this up, and how much they hate the SEC, including our "SEC SEC" chants we rain down on them annually at the conclusion of our games, confusing them mightily, how do you think this ESPN call would sit with the Clempson fanbase?

Will they be too motivated by their irrational hatred of the SEC to consider paying the extra cost to subscribe to the SEC Network? Or, will they lobby to have Charter pick up the Network so they can watch the game in Greenville? What kind of howls will we hear from the clempson Upstate media knot-heads if this comes to fruition.

To me, this is hilarious. I hope ESPN and the SEC Network pick up the game just to laugh at all the drama I anticipate we will see in the Upstate. I am sorry for you guys under Time Warner, Charter, Direct, etc, but this is worth it.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote