View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:06 PM   #19
thekob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material
Default Re: Can Tennessee get to a Bowl Game in 2014?

UGA might be a W for you guys depending on their injuries and yours as well as who they play the week before, especially since you have a bye the week before. UGA always seems kind of dysfunctional at times too. All that would give you guys a much bigger advantage of course if it was at home for yall, but I see this as more of a tossup.

Utah State seems like the biggest trap. First game of the season, you guys (I think) have a lot of youth in the two deep. It also strikes me as the kind of game where Utah State might have circled as their one big game to beat someone notable and have all their practices geared towards taking you down. Of course I don't know a thing about them so they might just be really really bad...depends on their talent level as well as their number of older guys I think.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote