Thread: SEC Schedule
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #18
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: SEC Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Looks like Mizzou better start up the Kansas rivalry again and aTm needs to schedule Texas. Bama, Vandy, UT usually schedules at least one game against the power conferences.
Didn't Texas and Kansas stop those games? I thought TAMU, and Mizzou wanted to continue, but Texas didn't want to play TAMU after they left. Maybe with Strong at Texas he will try to get that game going again.

Edit also read this in the article, think this will happen?

"
Provides each team with a traditional opponent for the final weekend of the season
"

According to that we would face TAMU at the end of the year? Pretty sure teams like Auburn, and BAMA wouldn't like this.
One change I would like to see is a Rival week, and I don't mind it being when BAMA faces UT. I think it's the third week in October.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote