View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 04:37 PM   #5
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51
Default Re: Hog Hunting Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by etowngangsta View Post
Make a ground blind big enough for both of you with tree branches and undergrowth from the surrounding area. Make sure the back drop covers your silhouette and wear dark colored clothes, preferably camo. Google ground blind.

When hunting from them ground be extra careful about what is behind the target area.

I wouldn't sit in a truck but people do kill them that way. I like to park at least a couple hundred yards away and walk to my stand.

Corn works really well. Put it 50 to 100 yds away from the ground blind. Bait the area a couple days before you hunt.

Don't worry about the traps. I just wouldn't hunt right beside them.

Good luck!

Well with the whole truck idea....I was thinking of basically making a blind out of the bed....And I am just wondering if we shot at a pig could the concussion potetially bust a window....We'd be using a .30-06 and/or a .243

Gapo