04-29-2014, 03:38 PM
At the Top
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Early Expectations for 2014, thoughts.
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137
1. Dylan Thompson passes for 3,000 yards, and has a 20+ Passing TD effort this year.
2. Mike Davis goes over 1200 yards rushing this year.
3. Roland and Byrd combine for 2000 yards receiving.
4. Elliot Fry will get even better and hit some 50 yard kicks this year.
5. Even without Clowney and Quarles, our D line will be dominate. (I credit this to the offenses not being able to scheme any particular player yet, because they don't know who to scheme for, so it becomes a free for all for the D line)
6. We have one All American LB in Skai Moore.
7. The young secondary improves big time halfway through our first game of the year. (A&M)
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.