Thread: Steve Bartman
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #3
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Steve Bartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Watched this 30 for 30 for the first time today. I knew it was bad at the time but didn't know it was that bad for poor Steve. He's been in seclusion ever since. I can't imagine having to stay out of the public eye for the rest of my life for something like that. One of the more interesting stories in sports.

I don't know if there are any Cubs fans on here but I'd love to hear their opinion on the whole Bartman situation.
Yeah that would be pretty bad. I think I would just leave the Chicago area or become a big White Sox fan or something if I were him. To make it a little more personal. Imagine if he were a Gamecock fan it he had cost us winning our first CWS.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote