Thread: Steve Bartman
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #3
markp_vip
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5578670
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Steve Bartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Watched this 30 for 30 for the first time today. I knew it was bad at the time but didn't know it was that bad for poor Steve. He's been in seclusion ever since. I can't imagine having to stay out of the public eye for the rest of my life for something like that. One of the more interesting stories in sports.

I don't know if there are any Cubs fans on here but I'd love to hear their opinion on the whole Bartman situation.
Yeah that would be pretty bad. I think I would just leave the Chicago area or become a big White Sox fan or something if I were him. To make it a little more personal. Imagine if he were a Gamecock fan it he had cost us winning our first CWS.