View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:44 PM   #17
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sterling receives lifetime ban, $2.5 million fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
33 years and 2 billion dollars too late. The guy has very little life left to ban.
I am going to reference your 33 years here even though you probably aren't intending it this way. I hear ESPN say numerous times that the NBA should've done something sooner, why didn't they do something before when all these things were known, etc.

Well my question, which no one at ESPN has yet to answer, what did ESPN do about it? Some of it was publicly known, and we know ESPN can do investigative reporting? Where were any of the other news outlets? You can argue the NBA should have acted sooner but they are not alone in this, ESPN. The big networks largely ignored it because for a long time the Clippers were largely ignorable. They were so bad no one really cared.