View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 03:10 PM   #18
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Help an Aggie out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here4Beer View Post
If by radical you mean get hammered, wild, and find some Carolina strange....then yes we're looking to get radical.

Also thanks everyone for the tips. It sounds like we should stay away from 5 points if we value not being shot (which we do)!
I really like this thing
As I said in a previous post, if you're in college or just out of college you should go to 5 Points (unless you're looking for a laid-back, classier vibe). Just be careful when you do go there. I'm 27, and I know when I was in college I had infinitely more fun at Salty Nut, Pavlov's and Jake's in 5 Points than I had in the Vista (aside from Tin Roof, which wasn't open when I was in college). Of course my priorities at the time were getting drunk and chasing women. If those are yall's priorities, go to 5 Points. Just use your best judgment, it should be obvious which areas/bars to avoid because the clientele at those places will be obviously sketchy before you walk through the door.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote