Thread: Razors
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #10
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Razors

As far as razors go, I have no preference. Mostly because no matter what I buy my wife swipes it and dulls it on her iron leg stubble. I do, however, recommend using the shave soap cakes that you use the little brush to foam up. You can get them at Walmart or a drug store. The things last forever and seem to give me a better shave. Buy a fog-free mirror. They use a suction cup to hang on the wall of the showers stall. Shave just before you get out of the shower. The moisture will make the hairs more pliable and easier to cut through. Dem's my two cents.