Thread: Nick Chubb
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Nick Chubb

Wow...
Quote:
When asked which school was the biggest disappointment during the recruiting process, Chubb quickly responded, “South Carolina.”
“I had my date set (last spring) when I was going to commit to a school. All of sudden, I hear from South Carolina the next day, so I pushed my time back so I go down there and visit with those coaches. I pushed it back just for them.
“When I go over there to visit, Coach (Steve) Spurrier isn’t even there. So I waited a week and came back to visit again. And he’s still not there. I don’t know. I just didn’t feel like I was important to them.”
Missed opportunity? (AP)
Soon after, Chubb went ahead and committed to UGA. He’s happy with his decision, but admits it would’ve been a lot more difficult if not for the unlikely turn of events.
“It would’ve been close between South Carolina and Georgia because I grew up really liking South Carolina,” Chubb said.