View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default Happy Cinco De Mayo ya'll!

I understand that this holiday was created by the people at Duke's (the official mayonnaise of America) to advertise their oh-so-delicious product and was subsequently appropriated by another group to commemorate something that happened at the Battle of Puebla somewhere in Old Mexico.

I think it is important to acknowledge the sacrifices of the Duke's Mayonnaise family and their contribution to American culture. So slap some Duke's on a saltine cracker today and raise it in honor of A-mer-ca!

However, in the interest of multiculturalism, if you wish to acknowledge the historic victory of the Mexican army over the mighty French at the Battle of Puebla may I humbly suggest that you follow my plan:

A. Italian Nachos ( yeah they are Italian nachos but they are still nachos, and they are AWESOME!)
http://www.food.com/recipe/romanos-m...-napoli-172719

B. Several cold Beers or tequila Shots

C. A movie that celebrates Mexican culture like: The Three Amigos or Nacho Libre, or the heart-touching Casa de mi Padre.

Que Dios te bendiga and God bless Duke's!