View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 01:43 AM   #1
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default major FAIL by sony

first, they implement the 1.7 update allowing preloading and they don't include their system-selling first party title (mlb the show 14) with that option.

then, they advertise that you'll be able to download the show digitally "anytime after 12:01am EST" on their marketplace store.

well...it's after 1am EST and the option to download the game i already paid for is STILL not there.

soooooo....given the fact that my PS4 (even hardwired) grabs a little less than half the download speeds that i can get on my computer or x1, and given the fact that it's now well past my bedtime and i won't be able to even START the daggum download until lunchtime tomorrow, i will be (hopefully) playing the show 8 hours+ after i could have been playing if i had just gone to gamestop in the morning and bought a physical copy.

i are pissed. highly.

not a good experience with my first digital download on the ps4.

major. effing. fail.

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote