View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Jalen Julius

Quote:
The day before USC visited ATH Jalen Julius (5-11 173) of West Orange, FL, he committed to Florida. The commitment caught the Gamecocks by surprise.
“They told me I broke their hearts when I committed to Florida,” Julius said. “They said they’re still going to recruit me. I think I’ll go to a camp there this summer.”
Julius called is commitment to the Gators a strong one but has plans to take a few more visits. Other than his trip to USC this summer, he would like to visit Miami and Ohio State.
“South Carolina is a good program,” he said. “I’ve always liked them.”
His other offers include Auburn, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, South Florida, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Michigan, Ohio State, Wake Forest and Penn State.
As a junior Julius rushed for over 700 yards on a little over 80 carries. He had another 120 yards receiving and totaled eight touchdowns.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...c-this-summer/

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote