View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree
Default Re: The Call, Bruce Ellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Bruce is the one I'm most interested to see what happens. Clowney is Clowney, so we know he's going to be a top-5 pick, but I still get the feeling a lot of people don't realize how good Bruce is/can be, so when he'll be picked is unclear. Personally, I think he should go #60 overall with the team that is slotted to pick there getting him, but if he goes higher than that, I'll definitely be happy for him.
I'm interested in Shaw too. I was sitting at the bar at Applebee's last week and the guy sitting across from me was raving about Shaw, talking about his guts in the Mizzou game. Said he really likes Shaw and wished his Packers would draft him to play behind Rodgers. I was ease dropping but I decided to join in on his conversation.

Now, this wouldnt be that big of a deal if I lived in Columbia still, but I don't. Many have taken notice of what Shaw has done, even though he doesnt have nearly the hype as some of the others. I think SEC QBs drafted will go in this order - Manziel - Shaw - Murray maybe Mettenburger.