View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:53 AM   #12
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003800
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Call, Bruce Ellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post
I'm interested in Shaw too. I was sitting at the bar at Applebee's last week and the guy sitting across from me was raving about Shaw, talking about his guts in the Mizzou game. Said he really likes Shaw and wished his Packers would draft him to play behind Rodgers. I was ease dropping but I decided to join in on his conversation.

Now, this wouldnt be that big of a deal if I lived in Columbia still, but I don't. Many have taken notice of what Shaw has done, even though he doesnt have nearly the hype as some of the others. I think SEC QBs drafted will go in this order - Manziel - Shaw - Murray maybe Mettenburger.
I think I may have been unclear in what I was saying. I'm interested in all the guys, especially Shaw, but Ellington is the most intriguing to me.