View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #15
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: "Poor man's Johnny Manziel"

I will be absolutely SHOCKED if Johnny Manziel makes a decent QB in the NFL. The hash marks are closer together, so you can't keep plays alive as long in the NFL without hitting the far sideline. He took too many chances after scrambling around to buy time for the NFL too. The windows won't be the same in the NFL where he is playing all of the All-Stars. That, plus his personal problems that I don't see getting better when he has a ton of money in a fairly large city...and I am shocked anyone is willing to spend a first round pick on him. He can get away with that in college, but he won't in the next level. I am sorry, I was wrong earlier, I will be SHOCKED if he's in the league in 4 years.