View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #11
KSigAg12
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
KSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spurs
Default Re: JOHNNY LOOK AT ME FALLING?

Yeah I guess it's different for me because I've watched every down he has played for two years but people who think Johnny can't throw from the pocket have zero idea what they are talking about. A little more development with his decision making and the kid will absolutely be a franchise quarterback. Heck, he already is.

Does he make it too hard sometimes? Sure, and his ability has always helped him out in those situations. Does he throw off his back foot occasionally? Yep, but the balls he throws are some of the prettiest and well placed balls I've ever seen. If you draft Johnny, yeah you get a bit of an attitude, but it is probably what I'm going to miss the most about him. If people get in his face he will NOT turn the other cheek. But he is an emotional leader and you will be getting that from him from day one. He's just a winner and we were very lucky to have him.
KSigAg12 is offline   Reply With Quote