View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #2
GamecockSuperFan
6-6

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecocks selected early in the NFL Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiwanCock View Post
Nearly every pundit says Clowney is going top five tonight. "Neon" Deion Sanders even says he is going to find a way to grow back his jheri curls if he is wrong and Clowney does not go No. 1. So Clowney likely will top Stephon Gilmore, who went No. 10 overall in the 2012 draft. Big George (Rogers) went No. 1 overall in the 1981 draft. Clowney will be in very select company for our school. Please help me out with my history... which other Gamecocks have been high first round draft picks? John Abraham went No. 13 in 2000. Gamecocksonline says during our history that we have had 11 players selected in the first round. Johnathan Joseph, No. 24 overall, in 2006. Who else comes to mind?
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Melvin Ingram at 18th to the Chargers. Dunta Robinson was the 10th pick to the Texans.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote