What's your NFL Mock Draft look like?
I'm off work and been watching NFL network all day. Some of these analysts have some ridiculous guesses as to where some players will go. Such as Manziel to Dallas at 16. I'd be shocked if that happened. This is my 1-10 right now. There will be some trades I know, but i'm just going to make it as it stands right now.
1. Texans - DE Jadeveon Clowney (South Carolina)
2. Rams - LB Khalil Mack (Buffalo)
3. Jaguars - WR Sammy Watkins (Clemson) I think they're still trying to get people in the seats and it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to take Sammy Watkins or Manziel early. They'll have a dreadlock trio of athletes in ace Sanders, Denard Robinson, and Sammy Watkins. They'd be smart to wait and try and get Bridgewater later in the draft.
4. Browns - WR Mike Evans (Texas A&M) Get a WR and try to pickup a QB later in the draft.
5. Raiders - WR Odell Beckham Jr. (LSU) Think they would've liked to get Sammy Watkins but make a weird choice here like the raiders tend to do.
6. Falcons - OT Greg Robinson (Auburn)
7. Bucs - QB Johnny Manziel (Texas A&M) this is tough. Could of went with Bortles here as well. I think the bucs surprise some people with their pick.
8. Vikings - CB Darqueze Denard (Michigan State) They need a QB and wouldn't be surprised if they took Bortles, but they still need to build up their secondary.
9. Bills - OT Jake Matthews (Texas A&M)
10. Lions - Safety - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (Alabama)