View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 03:36 PM   #16
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Missouri GAME #1 Thread**

At the beginning of the season, I was kind of bummed that our last home series was against a lesser team in Mizzou.

Personally, I like finishing with a big series at home and I'm always bummed when LSU isn't on the schedule. I think that is one of the best series in all of college baseball and LSU fans are second to none in the sport.

With that said, I'm very glad to have Missouri at the end of the home slate given the state of our team. We've been riddled with injuries but now we appear to be getting healthy. Mizzou provides a perfect opportunity for our guys to continue to improve. They will challenge us with quality pitching and they shut us out last year. But it's a must-sweep for our last gasp at a national seed. Should be a really interesting series and I'm looking forward to it!