View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #15
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: QUARLES AND HAMPTON SHOULD HAVE STAYED

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
many of the analysts have written in both of their gradings, that they could have stood another year in college. i agree. this team would have been so nasty this year, if they would have stayed.

i'm so sick of players jumping ship early from this program, and going in the 5th, 6th or 7th round, if at all.
I don't think it's fair to judge these kids why they come out. Many of them have come from very difficult circumstances and the NFL gives them a lottery ticket they hope to cash. Did you see Clowney's tears Thursday night. He was crying because the NFL now gives him the opportunity to do something for his Mother that she could never do for him, financially. I can't imagine how wonderful it must make him and others like him feel.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote