View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #9
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly
Default Re: **USC vs. Missouri GAME #3 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Getting Bright back would make us full strength IMO. Harrington lately has been as good if not better than Caldwell in LF. Once Bright gets back it'll be interesting if they decide to bench Harrington or Cone but my guess is it'd probably be Harrington.
The little bit I have watched Harrington in the outfield... he has missed a couple balls that should have been caught that bounced off the wall.. and there was one play where it looked like he gave up on a ball that should have been caught. Other than that, his bat has come alive thankfully and he's gotten much better.. he made a great catch yesterday!

I think the throw out at home by cone yesterday is causing great interest in his stock though. I think that alone may get him the spot since he had the base clearing double and has come through for us many times in the clutch. Back to the throw out at home yesterday... if the runner had a better jump it wouldn't have been an out though. Still a great throw right to Greiner.

I would guess Cone would take the spot unless his bat got really really cold in the post season. I think harrington,cone, and gore can come through at any time we need them though. With a little work.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote