View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #11
GREENVILLE COCKPIT
Injured Reserved

Male

CockyCash: 32257
GREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPit
Default Re: If Connor Shaw's passing stats had been higher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I can't understand why GM's can turn their heads on a QB who is undefeated as a starter in Bowl games. Has defeated other SEC and ACC QB's consecutively that were drafted, is a hard worker and no off the field issues. I understand they think his durability and height is a question mark, but c'mon so is Mettenberger. The only difference is that he is 6'4.
Hard to figure, but I thought a few of the other SEC qbs. would go higher. I figured he would go as a free agent, but honestly thought it would be better than Cleveland. & also with a team that didn't draft a qb. I was hoping with a very good qb that he could learn good mechanics from ! But hey maybe this is just a stepping stone for Connor, he can prove himself and another or maybe much better team will pick him up later.