View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 07:49 PM   #11
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cool read about Connor versus Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
If I were going to battle, and my life depended on it, I would take CS.
I would take both.

The difference is that on the day of the battle, I know Connor Shaw would be there, early, and with all his gear. I would be nervous about Johnny Manziel right up until I see him cresting the hill, but once I see him, I know that it is go time. I would not even care if Johnny Manziel is a bit hungover with hickies and missing a boot. I know that guy will ride into battle fearlessly and be the second coming of General Nathan Bedford Forrest - part of what makes him legendary is his craziness and confidence, but he was also damned good at his profession. Connor Shaw is more the General Cullen Battle - worked his ass off and prepared like Batman.