View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
sgacock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Discussion: Half of the JUCO Top Ten Players

Reviewed the Juco Top Ten players on 247 and was a bit shocked that I recognized exactly half of them. Why? Because we are in STRONG POSITION with those five. How strong? We either have a commitment or have 100% of the predictions going to us at this time.

# 2 Marquavius Lewis: 6-4, 271 SDE from Huthinson (KS) Juco - originally from Greenwood. 10 of 10 predictions

# 3 D.J. Jones: 6-2, 310 DT from East Mississippi Juco - originally from Piedmont/Wren HS. 3 of 3 predictions

#4 Dante Sawyer: 6-3, 260 WDE from East Missippi Juco, originally signed with us last year out of N. Gwinnette. According to Kornblut, he is still all Gamecock and pushing current teammate DJ Jones hard to come here.4 of 4 predictions

#8 Davon Durant: LB 6-2, 240 ILB from Butler (KS) CC. Originally from Greenwood 9 of 9 predictions.

# 10 Paris Palmer: 6-8 305 OT from Lackawanna (PAP CC, originally from Plymouth, NC COMMITTED

A lot has to play itself out, but I'm stoked by these prospects. I sure hope Sawyer gets it done in one year!
sgacock is offline   Reply With Quote