View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51
Default Looking For a Particular Kind of Carolina Hat

Awhile back I lost my favorite USC hat.......It was a garnet bill and back, with a white front and the words "South Carolina" and then "Gamecocks" with the rooster logo underneath...I paid 5$ new for it, but I am unsure if I can find it again, or that it will be at the store I bought it at, if I go back for another one....I prefer this kind of USC hat and admittedly it is a preference, that with one minor exception where I bought a hat with the Gamecock on it and no wording, makes it hard to find USC hats to wear. Basically, do yall happen to know of any hats that meet my criteria?

My other idea was to buy some patches and a blank white or black generic hat and have the patches and the wording I want embroidered into the hat.....Or possibly, buy a hat with the Block "C" and Gamecock or just the Gamecock and have the wording embroidered on it? What do you all think of the possibilities here if I cant find the hat I want?

Gapo