View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #9
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: Can we still get a top 8 seed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
Chasing Omaha says no........
http://www.chasingomaha.com/college-...ns-592014.html

Does have us hosting a regional, then potentially facing Virginia in a super regional.
Am I the only one who does not overly fear UVA?

Also, am I correct that there is no seeding past the top 8? Meaning that we could have been the 9th team,
yet we get the luxury of playing the #1 team Virginia in the Super Regional?

Add, UNC and Liberty would be a tough regional!!!

Charlottesville Regional
1 Virginia (1)
2 West Virginia
3 Old Dominion
4 Western Carolina

Columbia Regional
1 South Carolina
2 Liberty
3 North Carolina
4 William & Mary
That wouldn't be too bad. I know last time we played in a Regional up there we took care of business. Might be tough for my family. They all went to UVA, but are huge Gamecock fans. My parents have had season tickets for years and think they would pull for the Cocks even though my dad's a Virginia alum.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is online now   Reply With Quote