View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #5
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit
Default Re: Discussion: What do you think about the SEC's recruiting

Mizzu is going to be the NW of the the SEC. A well coached, solid team, will shine every now and again but nothing to special. I think last year was more of a fluke for them than the standard. Personally I was not overly impressed with uk's class last year as some. If you look deeper it was a decent class, but nothing special. The couple of kids they got from Ohio, Snodgrass and Horton, are decent but I do not see them being big stars.

If ut ever got a good coach they could be scary good, but IMO they will be much like clem5on. big recruits, average results, and struggle against the good teams for the most part.

The top of the league will always be Bama, LSU, Fla, UGA and Aubie. We are on the cusp, but I think we are in the spot we will stay in. We are much like the ut of the 90s. Time will tell but I think we stay at this level for a while, could go up but I don't see a drop unless we hire a Dooley or Kiffin.

IMO it goes like this

Bama, UF, LSU

UGA, Aubie

SC,utk,TAM

Ole, Arky,Miss St, Mizzu

Vandy, UK