View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #9
Master Bedroom
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Discussion: What do you think about the SEC's recruiting

It still comes down to coaching. Uk has a little buzz with the new staff but that usually happens. I think they will be solid defensively under Stoops but I do not see them being consistently good week-in week-out. Ut has a new-er staff with a clemson-like approach to recruiting...but they also have some of the best facilities in the country. Skill players are great and all but I'll reserve my excitement for their progress for a few years...I just don't see BJ being a great SEC coach. Feel similarly to Ole Miss and Freeze. A&M is a recruiting machine but it will be interesting to see how they are AJF. I don't know how much longer Mullen has in Starkville, but I'd say he needs to have a really strong season in the next few years. I actually think Arky could have a nice turn around if they give BB long enough...but they are trying to fit octagonal pegs in pentagonal holes right now. Mizzou is a team that has the coaching and doesn't necessarily rely on "elite" talent...but they better not get too far behind because the overall talent is without a doubt getting better in the SEC...which is scary considering how good it's been.
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote