View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #13
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21
Default Re: Going to Isle of Palms next month..

Fleet Landing - sit on the porch if you can, Hanks, Boathouse at Breech Inlet for seafood. I don't like Hymans. Used to before I moved here, but found it's the classic tourist trap and you can find much better seafood for the same price elsewhere in Charleston. Pane e Vino is a good recommendation too. Hominy Grill is a must for breakfast, as well as Boulevard Diner for breakfast (or lunch). And I'm embarrassed to admit that I have no idea of Jestine's has reopened yet after the kitchen fire. If it has, go there for some good Southern food. Tommy Condon's Irish Pub on Church is good too.

Lucas' Belgian Chocolates at the corner of State and Market for the chocolate dipped strawberries. Seriously...these strawberries are the size of your hand. AWESOME to munch on while walking through the Market.

Also, it's a requirement to do the harbor tour to Ft Sumter at least once in your life, and a Charleston Carriage Tour. The Ghost Tours are fun too.

Other than that, just enjoy having your toes in the sand and a cold beverage in hand.

Last edited by USCBatgirl21; 05-16-2014 at 03:33 PM.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote