View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore statue

IDGAF about anything that's been said in this thread to this point.

Marcus Lattimore's contributions to this program exceed any physical award, trophy, championship IMO.

I was being partially facetious, but I really do feel that he should be honored in some way... besides what's been done so far. His career, stats, performances, etc were all cut short by very unfortunate, severe, tragic injuries... That's not his fault and I don't feel his legacy should be tainted by that. In fact, I think it's even more reason for the University to extend a gesture.

The guy is an inspiration IMO and is someone that all our future players, and even coaches/staff, can look up to. I think having his image/name visible as much as possible would be a positive.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote