View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #8
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: AT&T to announce DirecTV takeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
if AT&T is smart, they will keep the DirecTV name when they enter into certain areas so that they will be allowed there. AT&T is not allowed in Lexington. If they kept some type of separate division and allow them to run under that name and almost as a para AT&T entity, they can go into places but they are not allowed in.
I have had Direct TV for almost 20 years, I am a very valued customer, and they give me slack in areas at times I am sure they don't everyone else. Will this be erased as soon as AT&T takes over? That is all I am worried about.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote