View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 11:47 AM   #3
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

CockyCash: 500
Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Do you realize??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCock1986 View Post
Wow, when reading the forums the past month +, I would think that we have a team that is barley at .500.....Do you realize:

- That we have 42 wins overall, the MOST in the SEC??
- That we have 14 overall losses, 12 in the SEC and 2 in back-to-back MW games?
- That even with the extreme amount of injuries this year we are the #4 seed in the SEC tourney and get a bye the first round?
- That our pitching staff may be the best overall to still get 42 wins with the amount of issues we have had this year??
- That although our offense does not seem to come through when we desperately need it (it seems), that we find the will and the HEART to win games late??
- That we are 8-2 in our last 10 games, the best current 10 game % in the SEC?
- Oh, yeah, and that we SWEPT CLEMSON AGAIN this year!!!!!!! Maybe we can add more pain to them??

Are we getting hot at the right time? We will see......I look forward to the second season and just need this group of Gamecocks to play their best, play relaxed and play with HEART, and I think we will be fine!!!!

I for one will remain POSITIVE and just enjoy the ride, we have sure gotten spoiled in the past 10 years, ya' think?!?!?!

GO COCKS!!!!

KC86
Calm down.

Nobody's off the wagon. When people expect the preseason SEC champ, and CWS favorite to roll through the reg season, and then they don't; people get down. Spoiled fans? Crazy expectations? I don't know. Criticism and worry don't necessarily equal BAD fans.