View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #5
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Strange Rules and Penalties

How about rules that don't exist? If we visit that topic, then penalties not being reviewable gets my vote. I mean penalties should be able to be overturned and be able to be called when reviewing a play. In other words, if a penalty is called (let's say illegal man downfield) and the play is reviewed and shows the player(s) in question were within the allowable distance, then it should be overturned. Likewise, if the penalty wasn't called originally and the review shows the player(s) too far downfield, then the officials should be able to call it.

I'm not saying penalties should be the reasons for the reviews (unless they are potentially game-changing call/non-calls, like pass interference), but if the play is being reviewed anyway, then review everything about it.