View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:04 AM   #1
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default What must I do/see in Baltimore?

Gaffney SC's own mighty Limestone College Saints Men's Lacrosse team is heading to the National Championship again in Baltimore this Sunday. The program started in 1990. This will be Limestone's eighth NCAA Division II Championship Game appearance during their run of 15 straight NCAA Tournament appearances they last reached the title game in 2012, falling 11-10 to Dowling in Foxborough, Mass. The Saints have won two National Championships (2000, 2002).

http://www.golimestonesaints.com

But enough about my Alma Mater, my beautiful wife is the photographer for LC Athletics and we have been invited to go with the school to the National Championship game this weekend. Any of you guys or gals ever been to Baltimore? I need a few suggestions for the old must see/do list. We have Fort McHenry on the list already. Thanks in advance for your help. Go Cocks! Go Saints!