View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
SpockCock
Redshirt

Male

CockyCash: 1250
SpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervousSpockCock is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: So what is our injury situation?

A (free) article from Rivals https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....kSmf2gyG.dpbs has the latest on Schrock and Bright I have seen:

Quote:
INJURY UPDATE: Holbrook said he hopes to play both Max Schrock (back) and Connor Bright (elbow) in Hoover. Bright practiced Monday, Holbrook said, but as for whether either will be able to play in Wednesday night's game is still a mystery.

"I won't know that til I know how they're feeling on Wednesday, probably," Holbrook said. "I would love to play them.

"I'm going to be a little more careful with Schrock, because he's seen some live at-bats and been involved recently here and isn't too much out of the rhythm of the game, so to speak.

"Connor, I'd like to get him in there some in the SEC Tournament if I can so I can get him some live at-bats before the NCAA Tournament."

As for Schrock, he said on Monday afternoon that his back tells him when he can play and when he can't.

"Right now I feel pretty good," Shrock said. "I'm taking it day-to-day at this point. Like I've said before, sometimes I wake up and it feels good, sometimes I wake up and it doesn't. I just try to manage it and get my treatments and see what I can do."

Like Holbrook, Schrock knows what's on the line this time in Hoover.

"Last year, we went down there and lost two games straight," he said. "This year, we have something to play for. Hopefully we can go down there and play some good baseball and win some games."