View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Trip to Alaska/Seattle/Vancouver

I'm going on a cruise to Alaska at the end of July. I'm flying to Seattle and we will board the ship from there. Once the cruise finishes, we will spend Friday night and Saturday night in Seattle. On Saturday we are going to take a day trip to Vancouver.

This will be my first trip and I am very excited to see this beautiful part of the country. Any suggestions of things to do in Seattle and/or Vancouver? We are staying in downtown Seattle so we will be right in the thick of things. I know one of the things I want to do is go see one of the famous fish markets in either Seattle or Vancouver, but other than that we are just going to explore.

Thanks in advance.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote