View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 02:02 PM   #10
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material
Default Re: What must I do/see in Baltimore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I live there...well not in the city, but 20 minutes outside the city. How long are you staying? Where are you staying? What sorts of things do you like to do?

Ft. McHenry
Inner Harbor
Fells Point (eh, trendy bars, decent restaurants in Fells or close neighborhoods (Canton, Little Italy, Fells).
We are going to be in town just Sat and Sun. Staying in a Hotel about 8 miles from the Ravens Stadium. The LAX title games (D1,2,3) are all on Sunday so that will suck up most of that day. We already decided that Ft. McHenry is a must visit. Thanks for the word about the Inner Harbor I have heard that is a great place too. Will be travelling with wife and four kids (12-3) so we are going to make this a history sightseeing run. Heading across the border Monday to Gettysburg then to Philly Tuesday. At the Inner Harbor, is there a good microbrewery there? I am gonna need a beer (or twelve).