View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:44 AM   #4
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material
Default Re: Interview with an Extra Terrestrial

Dang i just spent an hour watching that. I hope that is a fake because i am sure i watched the little guy die, although i am not sure faith in humanity should be lost by the video as the one guy said, there is little we could do to help that alien if it was real. On a different note i think victor gave himself away at the 36ish minute mark when he said there was only one person behind the glass behind camera and it was so and so. Well unless he was present he wouldnt know that because he said there in some cases could be more in the viewing room. So if they wanted to figure out who victor is, they could.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote