View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #8
henmania
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit
Default Re: Clowney to be the FACE of Wilson...wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
This guy is raking it in ...............

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenhe...orsement-deal/

Heitner: Why was Clowney the right fit? Why him as opposed to the many other highly touted NFL Draft prospects?
Murphy: Jadeveon was the only player we wanted to work with. His tenacity on the field, style of play and his dedication to the game are what motivated us. There were other players in the draft who are very popular, but no one has the universal appeal that Jadeveon has.

Murphy: In Football we have had very few players who have specifically been the face of Football. We are selective and want to be sure the partnerships we form truly fit with our brand and we with theirs. In the past we have had Joe Montana, Walter Payton and Tom Brady. We are really excited about the opportunity to have Jadeveon Clowney be a part of the Wilson family.

Wow. This has to help us in recruiting. I saw kid last year on a football field in south Georgia running around in a USC "7" jersey. I asked him if he was a Gamecock fan and he said no, he was a Clowney fan. Dude has potential to be a major star. But he has to go play. And I think he will deliver big time.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote