View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: From The Desk Of Ray Tanner, May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Is anyone kind of surprised that Ray hasn't made a big splash yet? I know he has made some really good non-major revenue sport hires and gotten approval for the new phases of facility upgrades but I kind of figured he would've made a huge move by now. He kind of took what Hyman started and kept the train going which I have no complaints about.
Spurrier or CFM would have to quit/retire or get fired for that to happen and I don't see that happening anytime real soon. It may be a few more years before Ray Tanner has to make a Major, High Profile hire. I wouldn't even consider the Women's BB Head coach or Baseball's HC an opportunity for a Big Splash Hire.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote