View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #5
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: From The Desk Of Ray Tanner, May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Is anyone kind of surprised that Ray hasn't made a big splash yet? I know he has made some really good non-major revenue sport hires and gotten approval for the new phases of facility upgrades but I kind of figured he would've made a huge move by now. He kind of took what Hyman started and kept the train going which I have no complaints about.
That's just becuase he hits the water with pin-point precision, just like an olympic diver. Just having Ray in the position gives me confidence in the future of our Athletic Department.