View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #5
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: From The Desk Of Ray Tanner, May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Is anyone kind of surprised that Ray hasn't made a big splash yet? I know he has made some really good non-major revenue sport hires and gotten approval for the new phases of facility upgrades but I kind of figured he would've made a huge move by now. He kind of took what Hyman started and kept the train going which I have no complaints about.
That's just becuase he hits the water with pin-point precision, just like an olympic diver. Just having Ray in the position gives me confidence in the future of our Athletic Department.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote