View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #6
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit
Default Re: From The Desk Of Ray Tanner, May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
Spurrier or CFM would have to quit/retire or get fired for that to happen and I don't see that happening anytime real soon. It may be a few more years before Ray Tanner has to make a Major, High Profile hire. I wouldn't even consider the Women's BB Head coach or Baseball's HC an opportunity for a Big Splash Hire.
I don't think he was referring to just a hire. In terms of developing our athletic department and making moves to expand/upgrade our facilities, C2 is right. He's keeping Hyman's plan rolling. which is completely fine because there's a lot of developments already in place. I think Ray Tanner made the right move to jump into the athletic director position at the time he did because there's really nothing he needs to make happen immediately. Just follow through with the master plan and make sure nothing goes wrong. I think we're at least 2 years away from any new developments. Maybe there will be more discussion about alcohol being sold at WB, but other than that Tanner is sitting in a comfortable situation.