View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: From The Desk Of Ray Tanner, May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latt7more View Post
I don't think he was referring to just a hire. In terms of developing our athletic department and making moves to expand/upgrade our facilities, C2 is right. He's keeping Hyman's plan rolling. which is completely fine because there's a lot of developments already in place. I think Ray Tanner made the right move to jump into the athletic director position at the time he did because there's really nothing he needs to make happen immediately. Just follow through with the master plan and make sure nothing goes wrong. I think we're at least 2 years away from any new developments. Maybe there will be more discussion about alcohol being sold at WB, but other than that Tanner is sitting in a comfortable situation.
Yeah this was pretty much spot on to what I was thinking.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote