View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official World Cup 2016 Thread

Wow, I am SHOCKED to see this announced so early - especially with Donovan missing. I read soccer news every single day and follow it more than I do college football.

Edu is a mild surprise as well as Brad Evans. The rest of the squad I'm OK with.

I guess it's good that the roster is finalized and they can start working with the 23 guys to finalize formations and tactics while building chemistry. I am still shocked that this decision was made so early in camp rather than waiting on a date closer to the June 2 deadline.

I actually like the decision to take both Wondo and Aron Johannsson.

P.S. While he was always guaranteed a spot and is a VERY good goalkeeper (who would be starting if it weren't for one of the best in the world, Tim Howard), a shout out to Brad Guzan - a GAMECOCK!!