View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #16
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official World Cup 2016 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
I'm excited to see so many young STUD talents.

The coaching philos MAY be sacrifice the older guys to prepare for the future, but it's not personal. Donovan ISN'T what he was 5 years ago.

I dont think we sold anyone for green. Green is a Midfielder. Klins told Donovan he was more of a forward, I agree with Klins...Donovans pace and touch are IDEAL for a ST. But on the ball he isn't great.

I'm hoping to see Dempsey continue his Sounders form, he's looked spectacular and has played SMART. Not the ball hog Dumpster fire I've hated for 7 years. He's looking like a real leader.

I'm excited, I hate it for Landon...but he knows the score, IMHO.
We don't have young players that I would consider STUDS just yet. Some quality players like Dempsey, Bradley, and Howard but none I would consider studs.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote